Allt y Celyn
Working in partnership with Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council, Pennant is pleased to present a small number of new homes for sale on the brand new Allt y Celyn, development in Rhos, Pontardawe.
The properties will be sold on a Homebuy scheme, meaning that you only have to pay 70% of the property’s full value. The remaining 30% will then be repaid when the property is sold. Further details and terms and conditions on the Homebuy scheme will be provided by a Pennant Homes member of staff.
In order to be eligible to purchase a property on the Homebuy scheme, you must meet the criteria stated at the bottom of this page.
TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOMES
The perfect starter home for those looking to get onto the property ladder.
On the Ground Floor, you will find the Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom and storage cupboard.
Upstairs on the first floor, there are two good sized double bedrooms along with the family bathroom.
Externally, the homes will benefit from an enclosed rear garden with shed and designated parking.
|Plot.||Description||m2 / ft2||Price||Homebuy Price (70%)|
|14||2 bedroom semi-detached house||73.21m2/788ft2||£145,000||£101,500|
|15||2 bedroom semi-detached house||73.21m2/788ft2||£140,000||£98,000|
|16||2 bedroom semi-detached house||73.21m2/788ft2||£145,000||£101,500|
|17||2 bedroom semi-detached house||73.21m2/788ft2||SOLD||SOLD|
Low Cost Home Ownership at Allt y Celyn
Are you a First Time Buyer? Unable to purchase a property on the open market?
Pennant is proud to work in partnership with Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council in order to offer for sale a small number of low cost home ownership properties.
Homes are only available on certain new home developments within the Neath Port Talbot area.
Do I qualify for Low Cost Home Ownership?
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Are you a British or EU citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK?
- Do you intend to use the property as your only or principal home?
- Can you satisfy that your financial and or individual circumstances do not enable you to buy or rent a similar property in the area on the open market?
- You are not in arrears or in breach of a tenancy agreement.
- You are not already a home owner (Although applications will be accepted from those who have gone through a marriage breakdown)
- Can you get a mortgage?
Priority will be given to those:
- with a low household income
- households that make best use of a property’s size. For example, when considering a two bedroom apartment, a couple with a child would take priority over a couple with no children. Existing social housing tenants and first time buyers will also be given priority.