Allt y Celyn

Working in partnership with Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council, Pennant is pleased to present a small number of new homes for sale on the brand new Allt y Celyn, development in Rhos, Pontardawe.

The properties will be sold on a Homebuy scheme, meaning that you only have to pay 70% of the property’s full value. The remaining 30% will then be repaid when the property is sold. Further details and terms and conditions on the Homebuy scheme will be provided by a Pennant Homes member of staff.

In order to be eligible to purchase a property on the Homebuy scheme, you must meet the criteria stated at the bottom of this page.

For further information or to book your appointment for further information, please contact the Pennant Homes Head Office on 01792 619300 or, email us on enquiries@pennanthomes.co.uk

HOUSE TYPES

TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOMES

The perfect starter home for those looking to get onto the property ladder.

On the Ground Floor, you will find the Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom and storage cupboard.

Upstairs on the first floor, there are two good sized double bedrooms along with the family bathroom.

Externally, the homes will benefit from an enclosed rear garden with shed and designated parking.

GROUND FLOOR

FIRST FLOOR

PRICE LIST

Plot. Description m2 / ft2 Price Homebuy Price (70%)
14 2 bedroom semi-detached house 73.21m2/788ft2 £145,000 £101,500
15  2 bedroom semi-detached house 73.21m2/788ft2 £140,000 £98,000
16  2 bedroom semi-detached house 73.21m2/788ft2 £145,000 £101,500
17  2 bedroom semi-detached house 73.21m2/788ft2 £140,000 £98,000

LOCATION

Nearest postcode SA8 3EB

HOME BUY

Low Cost Home Ownership at Allt y Celyn

Are you a First Time Buyer? Unable to purchase a property on the open market?

Pennant is proud to work in partnership with Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council in order to offer for sale a small number of low cost home ownership properties.

Homes are only available on certain new home developments within the Neath Port Talbot area.

Do I qualify for Low Cost Home Ownership?

  • Are you aged 18 or over?
  • Are you a British or EU citizen or have indefinite leave to remain in the UK?
  • Do you intend to use the property as your only or principal home?
  • Can you satisfy that your financial and or individual circumstances do not enable you to buy or rent a similar property in the area on the open market?
  • You are not in arrears or in breach of a tenancy agreement.
  • You are not already a home owner (Although applications will be accepted from those who have gone through a marriage breakdown)
  • Can you get a mortgage?

Priority will be given to those:

  • with a low household income
  • households that make best use of a property’s size. For example, when considering a two bedroom apartment, a couple with a child would take priority over a couple with no children.  Existing social housing tenants and first time buyers will also be given priority.

Contact us

Email us at enquiries@pennanthomes.co.uk or send us a message using the form below


Sales enquiry (pre-purchase)Customer care enquiry (post-purchase)Marketing / PR requestOther

We would like to use your name and email address to occasionally inform you of our future offers and similar properties or developments. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or our website. Please indicate your communication preferences below.

Yes please keep me updated.No thank you. Contact me only concerning this enquiry.