About Pennant Homes
As part of Coastal Housing Group, Pennant Homes have over 30 years experience in providing homes and creating communities.
Pennant Homes aim to deliver a fresh approach to the housing market by specialising in providing homes for first time buyers.
Over recent years, it has become increasingly difficult for first time buyers to establish themselves on the property ladder. With the assistance of our Homebuy scheme it is now possible to bring new homes to those who would not otherwise be able to afford it. We at Pennant Homes believe that we are pioneering the way forward to give first time buyers the opportunity they need to get onto the property ladder.
We do not only build and sell new homes, but are also able to offer a wide range of established homes for sale, and also manage all commercial property on behalf of Coastal Housing Group.
From one bedroom apartments to large family homes, we at Pennant Homes have built a reputation based on quality. All of our homes are built to a high level of specification whilst our prices still remain affordable.
Since becoming so popular in the Swansea and Neath and Port Talbot areas, we are now looking to broaden our areas to Carmarthenshire and Bridgend as we continue to build new homes in desirable areas throughout South Wales.
Our Established Homes
At Pennant Homes, we do not only specialise in building and selling new homes but we also offer a range of established homes for sale. These properties can range from retirement apartments to investment properties and you can be assured that the Pennant Homes team will offer you the same guidance as they do when selling a New Home.
Our Commercial Property
As part of Coastal Housing Group, Pennant Homes manage all commercial properties on behalf of Coastal Housing. This means that we are able to offer flexible rental space at affordable rental prices.
Our team at Pennant Homes work closely with external commercial agents to ensure that you receive only the best guidance, expertise and service when it comes to our commercial property.
- The Team within Pennant has a vast array of experience and is keen to share their knowledge and experience with you, our customers!
- We work in partnership with legal, financial and commercial experts in order to make the process of buying a home or leasing a commercial property, as straight forward as possible. Whatever your situation, we are with you every step of the way.
- When buying a new home, our popular Homebuy scheme is available on selected plots on most of our new developments, helping those who are unable to purchase a home on the open market.
Homebuy is a scheme that enables prospective purchasers to get onto the property ladder.
You will own 100% of your property but only have to pay a mortgage on 75%, keeping your monthly mortgage payments affordable.
Pennant Homes will lend the remaining 25% to the buyer on a Homebuy scheme. No part of this is 25% has to be paid until the property is sold and there is no interest to be paid on this 25%. When you're ready to move up the ladder simply put your property on the market at the current market value and when it's sold, you repay the Homebuy amount. Please note that a 5% deposit of the 75% is required.
In order to qualify for Homebuy you must meet the following criteria:
- Member of an eligible group*
- Unable to purchase a suitable home on the open market.
- Property must be used as main residence.
- Household income to be within certain limits (currently less than circa £35,000)
- Over 18 years of age
- First time buyer.
- Over crowded
- Over 55
Pennant Homes work hard at "LAYING THE FOUNDATIONS FOR YOUR FUTURE"
You can find Pennant Homes on Facebook and Twitter. Simply use the links below to follow us...